PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY! IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase from Pure Science International, Inc. or one of its affiliates as named on the invoice or purchase receipt ("Pure Science International") that will be provided to you ("Customer") on orders for products sold in the United States. By placing an order on the www.puresicenceintl.com website (the "Website"), Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, at Pure Science International's sole discretion.
1. Other Documents. These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by Pure Science International.
2. Governing Law. THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES THEREUNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS, RULES OF ANY OTHER STATE, NATION OR ANY OTHER ENTITY.
3. Payment Terms; Orders; Quotes; Interest. Terms of payment are within Pure Science International's sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by Pure Science International, payment must be received by Pure Science International prior to Pure Science International's acceptance of an order. Payment for the products will be made by credit card, wire transfer, or some other prearranged payment method unless credit terms have been agreed to by Pure Science International in writing. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. Pure Science International may invoice parts of an order separately. Orders are not binding upon Pure Science International until accepted by Pure Science International. Any quotations given by Pure Science International will be valid for the period stated on the quotation. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-
A. Credit Cards. We accept the following credit cards: Visa, American Express, MasterCard and Paypal. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases on the Website. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number (i.e. the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you), as well as the exact name listed on the credit card. Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order. Your credit card will be billed upon shipment of your order.
B. Money Orders, Cashier’s Checks, Company Checks, & Personal Checks. Pure Science International accepts money orders, cashier’s checks, personal checks, and company checks in U.S. dollars only. Orders are processed upon receipt of a money order or cashier’s check. For personal and company checks, please allow up to 10 banking days after receipt for clearance of funds before the order is processed. We cannot guarantee the availability of a product by the time funds clear or payment is received. We will charge a $25 fee on all returned checks.
4. Order Acceptance Policy. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Pure Science International reserves the right, at any time after receipt of your order, to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Pure Science International shall accept orders by sending an electronic or other form of acceptance or by shipping the ordered products.
5. Shipping Charges; Taxes. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on Pure Science International's invoice(s). The Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes and duties associated with the order. unless Customer provides Pure Science International with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to the product ship-
6. Title; Risk of Loss. Title to products passes from Pure Science International to Customer on shipment from Pure Science International's facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer's responsibility.
7. Warranties, Disclaimers. Pure Science International warrants that at the time of delivery, each product meets the product formulation specifications set forth on the product label.
EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THE PREVIOUS SENTENCE, PURE SCIENCE INTERNATIONAL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF' MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
8. Return Policies. Pure Science International products that are purchased directly from Pure Science International by an end-
Returns are to be made within 30 days after you received your order.
Please send items for returns to the address listed below:
Pure Science International
Mission Viejo, California 92692
9. Products. Pure Science International's policy is one of on-
10. Product Fulfillment.
A. Back Orders: Usually we process your order within the same day or the next business day. If for any reason one of the products is out of stock, we will notify you and ask if you wish to cancel your order or place your order on backorder. If you request that your order be placed backorder, we will notify you when the product arrives and is available for shipping. If we are not able to complete your order, we will ship the items that we have in-
C. Multiple Product Orders: For a multiple product order, we will make every attempt to ship all products contained in the order at the same time. Products that are unavailable at the time of shipping will be shipped as they become available, unless you inform us otherwise. You will only be charged for products contained in a given order, plus any applicable shipping charges. You will only be charged for shipping at the rate quoted to you on your purchase receipt. The entirety of this shipping charge may be applied to the first product(s) shipped on a multiple shipment order.
11. Limitation of Liability. PURE SCIENCE INTERNATIONAL DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN. PURE SCIENCE INTERNATIONAL WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. Arbitration. Any claim, dispute or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, whether pre-
13. Applicable Law. Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States. If applicable, Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country where the Customer resides and/or the ultimate destination of the product purchased from Pure Science International.
14. Headings. The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.
15. Acceptance. By ordering any product from Pure Science International, whether by clicking through over the internet, telephone, facsimile or otherwise, the customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale, as well as the "Acceptance of Contract Terms" contained elsewhere in the Website.
16. Privacy. We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from our site, you provide your name, credit card information, address, phone number and email address. We use this information to process your orders, to keep you updated on your orders and to personalize your shopping experience.
We utilize secure servers to protect your information using the most advanced encryption techniques and firewall technology available.
To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials and new additions to the Website.